2021 Destination Harvest Bash and Harvest Bash at Home
We are excited to announce
The 2021 Destination Harvest Bash & The Harvest Bash at Home!
The 2021 Destination Harvest Bash
Out of an abundance of caution, we are taking the Harvest Bash outside and to the shores of the Chesapeake Bay once again this year! The Destination Harvest Bash is is an exclusive weekend getaway event limited to 100 guests at the AAA Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina located on 342 waterfront acres in Cambridge, Maryland.
Join us for a fun-filled weekend on the water in Celebration of Providence’s 60th Anniversary of service to our community! This year’s event will feature several new and exciting things including: a Diamond Raffle, a special presentation for our 60th Anniversary, and 1 and 2 night package options for couples and singles!
This is the perfect opportunity to get away for a weekend where every detail has been taken care of, and you can just relax and enjoy! And, you can do just that, while supporting Providence! A portion of the proceeds from this event will go directly towards Providence’s ongoing pandemic recovery efforts, and allowing us to provide supports to nearly 400 people that count on our services.
Friday, October 15th
-Check-in with signature cocktail & exclusive welcome gift.
– A lively sunset welcome party featuring live music by Annapolis’s favorite Piano Man: Larry Lay, a Chesapeake- inspired dinner with open bar, Providence product sales and a Diamond Raffle!
Saturday, October 16th
– Breakfast at your leisure
-Golf Tournament (optional, $175/pp)
Golf Tournament includes all greens fees and cart, lunch and beverages on the course, prizes for winning foursome and contest holes!
– Lunch on own at your leisure
– The 60th Anniversary Harvest Bash featuring live music by the Dan Haas Band, an autumn-inspired gourmet dinner with open bar, fireside s’mores, live and silent auctions, Providence product sales & more!
Sunday, October 17th
– Breakfast at your leisure
All Packages Include Access to all Resort Amenities: Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Waterfront Adult-Only Hot Tub, Tennis, Miniature Golf, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Horseshoes, Nature Trails, Beach Access, Multiple Outdoor Fireplaces and Lounge Areas.
Additional Amenities at Guest Expense:
Boat Docking in the Hyatt’s 150 slip marina.
Sago Spa Services Available at 10% off.
Golf Club Rental Available.
Come Early, Stay Late!
Group rate for accommodations available 3 days pre and post event, based on availability.
Destination Harvest Bash Package Options
- 2-Night Stay for 2: $2,800
- 2 Night Stay single: $1,500
- 1 Night Stay for 2 (Saturday only) $1,800
- 1 Night Stay Single (Saturday only) $800
Optional Add Ons:
- Golf for $175/pp
- Morning Yoga $50/pp
All packages include accommodations in a well-appointed room, $25 breakfast credit/day, admission, food and beverage for scheduled events and access to all hotel amenities.
Fair Market Values:
- 2-Night Stay for 2: $2,448
- 2 Night Stay single: $1,224
- 1 Night Stay for 2 (Saturday only): $1,524
- 1 Night Stay Single (Saturday only): $612
- Golf: $125/pp
- Yoga: $26/pp
Please consult your tax professional for advice on deductions.
Click below to register to attend the destination Harvest Bash:
For additional information about the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort, including Covid-19 policies, please visit their website HERE.
Harvest Bash at Home Experience Box
Can’t attend the Destination Harvest Bash?
We are offering our very popular Harvest Bash at Home Experience Boxes again this year!
*Photos are representative of box contents only.
Each box is $300 and includes:
– Gourmet Grazing Box for Two
– S’mores Kit for Two
– A Mason Jar filled with the Harvest Bash Signature Cocktail and Candied Bacon for Garnish (24oz 4-6 cocktails)
– One Wine Pull Raffle Mystery Bottle of Wine (Valued between $15-$100)
– Calvert Brewing At Home Tasting Sample
– An Exclusive Nautical-Themed baker bowl from Providence’s Pottery Studio.
– Exclusive Nautical-Themed Charcuterie Board from Providence’s Woodworking Studio
– One 6″ Potted Fall Mum (assorted colors)
– Mini pumpkins
– Access to the live stream from the Destination Harvest Bash event on Saturday, October 16th featuring entertainment by the Dan Haas band, a Live auction and a special presentation in honor of Providence’s 60th Anniversary!
-Access to our virtual silent auction.
Pre-order your box through October 1, 2021.
Boxes are only being sold via pre-order. Â Only 100 boxes are available for purchase, and they sold out last year, so do not delay!
Boxes will be available for drive-through pickup on Thursday, October 14th, 2021 between 10AM-12PM and 4PM-6PM at Providence’s Jean Bradbury Building, 370 Shore Acres Rd., Arnold, MD 21012.
Click below to purchase a Harvest Bash at Home Experience box and/or to make a donation in honor of the Harvest Bash:
Sponsor the Destination Harvest Bash
And/Or Donate an Auction Item
Sponsorship Opportunities are available, and we are also accepting donations for our live and silent auctions.
Information on Sponsorships and Auction donations can be found by clicking below:
Please click below to register as an event sponsor:
For questions on sponsorships and/or auction donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 443-776-1967.
A portion of the proceeds from the Destination Harvest Bash will go towards supporting Providence and the nearly 400 adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities who count on our services. Proceeds will fund critical programs that support people in building skills, achieving all they want in life, and leading full, contributing lives in their communities.
Thank you to our 2021 Destination Harvest Bash Sponsors!
Gold Leaf Sponsors
Douglas Lashley in Memory of Nancy L. Lashley
Silver Leaf Sponsors
The Traffic Group, Inc.
Mr. J. Robert Bradshaw
21 Investors & Chris and Melissa Diamondidis
Bronze Leaf Sponsors
In Honor of Catherine Margaret Smith
Decker Global Wealth
Copper Leaf Sponsors
JPAR Real Estate Maryland Living
Chesapeake Employers Insurance
Northco Title Corporation
Naka, Huttar & Oldhouser, LLP
Talk to us today.