Providence Mission, Vision, Values, and Beliefs
Our mission, vision, values, and beliefs are our foundation and guide us in all that we do on behalf of the people we serve, their families and caregivers, those who support us in so many ways and the community at large.
Our Work at Providence Center
At Providence, our mission is to support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to discover and live their best lives.
We are a leading non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Maryland. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive mix of programs that can be tailored to individual needs and goals through a person-centered planning process. We are committed to supporting people within their community and helping them advocate for the lives they want.
Our vision is that all people will have the opportunity to lead meaningful lives with real opportunities to grow and contribute to their communities.
- People-first: Every step is driven by the person and unique to the person.
- Community: Is meant for every person.
- Relationships: Real connections, Real experiences, Real Expectations.
- Accountability: Doing the right things for the right reasons; everyday.
At Providence, we are motivated by the following beliefs:
- We believe that all people can be contributing and engaged members of their communities.
- We believe that, with the right support, all people can work in meaningful jobs, earn competitive wages, and contribute to the world around them.
- We believe that community is meant for every person, regardless of their ability, and every person should be afforded the opportunity to live, learn, work and play in their community.
- We believe that our Direct Support Staff is the foundation of our work.
Learn More About Providence
To learn more about Providence or discover other ways to get involved, contact us online or call (443) 776-1967 today!
Talk to us today.