Giving Opportunities at Providence of Maryland, Inc.
Providence of Maryland’s mission is to support people to learn, grow and build their lives within their communities. We provide more than 500,000 hours of support annually to more than 300 men and women and their families who live in Maryland. Every person that Providence supports has their own unique vision for what they want their life to be. Each is working hard, with Providence by their side, step by step, to achieve their individual goals within their community. To provide the best possible services takes support from the community. Every dollar matters and helps us to support each person’s unique vision for their life.
Want to make a difference for people working hard to build the lives they want in their communities? Make a donation today.
The Impact of Your Gift
- A gift of $2,000 will help provide an internship for someone working towards competitive employment.
- $1,000 will help provide someone with transportation to get to work and enjoy opportunities in their community.
- $500 will help someone develop their skills at the community college.
- $250 will provide specialized job coaching training for staff.
- $100 will help provide staff time to mentor someone in their first job.
- $50 will help provide a gym membership and access to health and social benefits.
Thank you! Together, we are making a difference every day for people, for their families, and for our greater community.
Other Ways to Support Providence
To learn more about additional forms of support you can offer Providence, please visit our ways to support page.
Providence of Maryland, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered with the State of Maryland. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting us at 930 Point Pleasant Road, Glen Burnie, MD 21060, (443) 776-1967. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.
Talk to us today.